How to Reduce Risk in Module Selection
We hope our latest webinar, How to Reduce Risk In Module Selection, gives you some valuable insights into the non-price risk factors you’ll want to consider in your next purchase decision to minimize negative impacts.
In this webinar, we answered these key questions:
- What requirements do tax equity providers have to finance a specific module?
- What questions need to be answered to understand UFLPA and AD/CVD risks?
- What contract terms most protect buyers from trade, product and manufacturer risks?
- What third-party testing & processes are used to support module bankability?
- What module data is used & what steps are performed to determine defendable system production?
- How can module & racking compatibility be ensured?
At Anza, we’re committed to delivering value—flipping the script on the traditionally slow and risky procurement process by providing a quick way to see a value-ranked list of the best equipment options for your project. Our easy-to-use app provides our customers with a wide pool of competitively priced options, all with pre-negotiated contracts and SPAs to lock in orders when they’re needed.
Ready to see what our proprietary platform can do for you? Submit your latest project to see our capabilities. Have any questions? Contact us.