Get 20 module options
in 20 seconds.
Anza is a new module analytics tool and online marketplace for developers, IPPs, and EPCs that quickly optimizes and ranks your equipment options by NPV. At no cost to you, the app simplifies the buying process and helps you find the best value modules for your projects.
Technology for Large-Scale PV and ESS Buyers
After logging into the Anza application, enter your project information into your personalized portal, and receive a custom list of solar module or energy storage equipment recommendations. The application is built on a proprietary performance modeling and cost analysis engine that evaluates equipment based on current product availability, project inputs and price. The portal lets you set up multiple project scenarios with different variables and compare equipment based on project net present value (NPV), cost, and product specs. Then quickly lock in purchases using our pre-negotiated terms and SPAs we have in place.
Customer Benefits of Anza
Anza has already proven to be a game-changing tool for IPPs, developers, and EPCs buying solar modules and energy storage equipment for their utility-scale and large commercial projects and portfolios.
“When we had the choice to procure directly from a manufacturer or through Anza, we chose Anza because it provides more value. With Anza, I get better information, more diligence, a pre-negotiated contract I can trust, and a team that knows what they are talking about.”
VP of Engineering, Standard Solar
“We procure modules through Anza for the painless pricing, the timely updates, the trust in the people we are purchasing from, and ultimately the company’s credibility. The Anza application provides a thorough understanding of all options in one view, as well as up-to-date trends in the market.”
Construction Manager, Alchemy
Anza Product Features
- Search for solar modules or energy storage products for your specific project or bulk purchase.
- See a list of available equipment that our technology engine ranks in order of the highest 20-year net present value for your project, taking into account installed cost, efficiency, and form factor.
- Compare manufacturers, product information, unit costs, NPV delta, revenue delta, and CapEx savings quickly.
- Receive email notifications when pricing and availability change.
- Upload and save an unlimited number of projects in the application.
- Download the NPV ranking table in a Microsoft Excel file.
Download Our New Solar Case Study
Read more about how Anza works, customer success stories, and the benefits Anza provides you.