How to Solve Your Solar Procurement Challenges
Finding and buying solar modules for large-scale projects has never been more challenging. But now, developers, IPPs and EPC companies have access to Anza, a new digital marketplace and analytical tool that can outsmart PV supply chain volatility, simplify solar procurement, and improve project returns. Our robust proprietary module analytics engine solves some of the most challenging aspects of the procurement process.
Lock in attractively-priced modules when you need them.
Making bulk, annual purchases that don’t align with your project schedule can lead to costly design iterations and missed technology updates. With Anza, buy modules when you need them, typically in a matter of days, and take advantage of our gigawatt-scale buying power.
A new module analytics tool and online marketplace built specifically for developers, IPPs and EPCs.
Anza quickly optimizes and ranks solar modules for your large-scale projects. At no cost to you, the application simplifies the buying process and helps you find the best value modules for your projects. The application is built on a proprietary performance modeling and cost analysis engine that evaluates equipment based on current product availability, project inputs and price. The portal lets you set up multiple project scenarios with different variables and compare equipment based on project net present value (NPV), cost, and product specs. Then you can quickly lock in purchases using our pre-negotiated terms and SPAs we have in place.
Anza has already proven to be a game-changing tool for IPPs, developers, and EPCs buying solar modules and energy storage equipment for their utility-scale and large commercial projects and portfolios. For more information, download our recent case study.
“When we had the choice to procure directly from a manufacturer or through Anza, we chose Anza because it provides more value. With Anza, I get better information, more diligence, a pre-negotiated contract I can trust, and a team that knows what they are talking about.”
VP of Engineering, Standard Solar
How Anza Delivers Value
Anza Product Features
- Search for solar modules or energy storage products for your specific project or bulk purchase.
- See a list of available equipment that our technology engine ranks in order of the highest 20-year net present value for your project, taking into account installed cost, efficiency, and form factor.
- Compare manufacturers, product information, unit costs, NPV delta, revenue delta, and CapEx savings quickly.
- Receive email notifications when pricing and availability change.
- Upload and save an unlimited number of projects in the application.
- Download the NPV ranking table in a Microsoft Excel file.