It’s time to ditch RFPs.
There’s a new way to buy the best solar and energy storage equipment for your large-scale projects.
Gone are the days of chasing down manufacturers’ pricing terms and technical specifications and manually evaluating products. With Anza, you will quickly see dozens of pre-vetted product options optimized to your project size, location and timeline. Anza’s innovative new online procurement marketplace gives you the ability to rapidly make decisions that maximize your project’s net present value.
Made for Large-Scale PV and ESS Buyers
After logging into the Anza application, enter your project information into your personalized portal, and receive a custom list of solar module or energy storage equipment recommendations. The application is built on a proprietary performance modeling and cost analysis engine that evaluates equipment based on current product availability, project inputs and price. The portal lets you set up multiple project scenarios with different variables and compare equipment based on project net present value (NPV), cost, and product specs. Then quickly lock in purchases using our pre-negotiated terms and SPAs we have in place.
Why Customers Buy Through Anza
Hear from Malini Balakrishnan, Anza’s CTO, and Anza customers about how this new solution can improve the way you buy solar modules and battery storage equipment.
Anza has already proven to be a game-changing tool for IPPs, developers, and EPCs buying solar modules and energy storage equipment for their utility-scale and large commercial projects and portfolios.
“When we had the choice to procure directly from a manufacturer or through Anza, we chose Anza because it provides more value. With Anza, I get better information, more diligence, a pre-negotiated contract I can trust, and a team that knows what they are talking about.”
VP of Engineering, Standard Solar
“We procure modules through Anza for the painless pricing, the timely updates, the trust in the people we are purchasing from, and ultimately the company’s credibility. The Anza application provides a thorough understanding of all options in one view, as well as up-to-date trends in the market.”
Construction Manager, Alchemy
Anza Product Features
- Search for solar modules or energy storage products for your specific project or bulk purchase.
- See a list of available equipment that our technology engine ranks in order of the highest 20-year net present value for your project, taking into account installed cost, efficiency, and form factor.
- Compare manufacturers, product information, unit costs, NPV delta, revenue delta, and CapEx savings quickly.
- Receive email notifications when pricing and availability change.
- Upload and save an unlimited number of projects in the application.
- Download the NPV ranking table in a Microsoft Excel file.